I am very excited to share with you the official ALLKINDS artbook. A project that I have been a part of for the last few months, in the role of Art Sponsorship and Production.
ALLKINDS is an artbook publication featuring a curated section of artwork produced by artists during quarantine. This artbook co-exists with the ALLKINDS online exhibition which showcases the work of over 100 artists including photographers, illustrators, filmmakers, musicians, designers, sculptors, writers and poets.
Sales for the artbook are now available online, with all profits from sales going to MASI, The Movement of AsylumSeekers Ireland, to aid their mission in highlighting the injustices of DirectProvision and ultimately demand an end to Direct Provision in Ireland.
- The ALLKINDS artbook is available to purchase at the following locations:
- ALLKINDS (Official Online Store)
- Hen’s Teeth Store
- Indigo & Cloth
- The Library Project
- The Museum of Literature
- Visual Carlow
- Winding Stair Bookshop
- Echo – ALLKINDS: Graphic Designer Brings Together Work of Over 100 Artists. Aideen O’Flaherty. 30 September 2020.
- District Magazine – Here’s the Art Book Raising Money for MASI. Katie Gartland. 4 December 2020.
- Dublin Art Life – ALLKINDS.
- FAC Magazine – ALLKINDS. 25 March 2021.
- Ireland AM – ALLKINDS Video Feature. Virgin Media. 5 November 2020.
- Irish Tech News – ALLKINDS- Helping Direct Provision for Asylum Seekers. Patrick O’Brien. 21 October 2020.
- ONUS Magazine – ALLKINDS. December Issue, 2020.
- Totally Dublin – ALLKINDS Launches Artbook and Online Exhibition. 20 November 2020.